The health and safety of our patrons and team remains our highest priority. We have completed a thorough cleaning of our entire facility and look forward to welcoming you back!
CLEANING PRACTICES – Our approach to proper disinfection, operation, and maintenance
· All team members have received training related to enhanced cleanliness and sanitization policies and procedures
· Readily available disinfectant spray and gym wipes required to be used by members after use of equipment
· Continuous cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces using EPA approved cleaners
· Increased hand sanitization stations conveniently located throughout the facility
FACE MASKS – Protect yourself and others
· Face masks or coverings are required at all times. Masks must be worn appropriately, covering both your nose and mouth.
· Masks are not required in the pool, however your mask must be on upon entry to the pool and right after exiting the pool
· Team members will be required to wear face masks for the foreseeable future
· FitLife face masks will be available for purchase at the front desk for $6.00 each!
SOCIAL/PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND CAPACITY – How we can workout together again safely
· Practicing and encouraging social distancing by keeping members 6 feet away from others
· Visual cues and markings provided in the group exercise studio, cardio area, spin studio, pool area, and elsewhere throughout the facility to maintain proper distancing
· Some fitness equipment may be marked as temporarily closed to allow for spacing
· Increased spacing between some equipment to allow for appropriate social distancing
· Clear barriers have been set up in the cardio area to separate equipment and safely maximize utilization
· Group exercise class sizes will be limited per guidelines set by the state of PA and the city of Philadelphia– participation on a first come, first serve basis
· Continuous monitoring of club capacity during high attendance times to comply with occupancy guidelines and capacity limitations
COMMUNITY SAFETY – Enhanced provisions to keep members safe
· Bring your own water bottle – drinking fountains will be closed, however bottle fillers will remain available to refill your own reusable water bottle
· Bring your own yoga/workout mat – all mats have been removed from the facility, please bring your own to class!
· Front desk shields were installed to protect our team and clientele while at the front desk
· Our complimentary towel service will be temporarily suspended. You are welcome to bring your own towel for your personal use.
· Avoid unnecessary contact by checking in using your key fab or digital keytag on the FitLife app
· Constant promotion of healthy hygiene practices, such as encouraging all patrons and staff to wash and sanitize their hands frequently, avoid touching their faces, keep 6 feet from other people, cover coughs and sneezes, and wearing face masks at all times.
· Stay home if you are sick or have symptoms such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath
OPERATIONAL UPDATES – Keeping you in the know
· Group Exercise classes will be postponed for the first week of reopening. A modified class schedule will be available soon. Zoom classes have ended now that the fitness center is reopened.
· Childcare services will be suspended until further notice
· Directional cues and signage will let members know what to expect and how to navigate
· Fitness Center hours of operation are as follows:
o Monday – Friday: 6:00am-8:00pm
o Saturday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
o Sunday: 7:00am-5:00pm
Now more than ever it is essential to prioritize your physical and mental health! Help boost your immune system by getting at least 30 minutes of exercise a day at FitLife, eat a nutrient-dense diet, get at least 7-8 hours of sleep a night, and spend some time outdoors to boost your vitamin D levels! We have missed seeing you and supporting you along your health and fitness journey. We look forward to being together again! Due to the ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we may need to adapt our policies and procedures related to operational guidelines. We will continue to update you as necessary. Stay healthy, and see you soon!